Introduction to me =)
Howdy! My name is Brittany Lucille.
I'm sixteen years young with dreams bigger than i can imagine.
I dance at an amazing studio called Studio West, that place
feeds my love to dance randomly in public.
I dance tap, jazz, pointe, and ballet. I also teach dance classes...and i love it with my whole heart.
Teaching children the art form that i love, is just indescribable.
I've also been a main dancer in a music video, which was an amazing experience.
I'm a total goof ball. I love to make people laugh, which might annoy people. But i don't care.
My favorite season it summer. It's the season when magic happens and I laugh a little more than usual.
I'm a leader...i don't follow crowds. If that means i'm by myself, so be it.
I hate drama and gossip...who doesn't?
I have been trashed and dissed too many times in the last year...I don't deserve to be treated that way...it hurts and it's stupid.
I have this amazing friend named Rachel. She's hyper and funny, i love her to death. We've had our up's and downs...but we've both pulled it together because we're better when we're together. I couldn't ever love a friend more than I love her. She's sweet, loud, hyper, goofy, beautiful, creative, and just plain amazing. Like me, she's taken advantage of. People don't realize how great of a person she is....I love you Rachel!!
My Addictions;
I dance at an amazing studio called Studio West, that place
feeds my love to dance randomly in public.
I dance tap, jazz, pointe, and ballet. I also teach dance classes...and i love it with my whole heart.
Teaching children the art form that i love, is just indescribable.
I've also been a main dancer in a music video, which was an amazing experience.
I'm a total goof ball. I love to make people laugh, which might annoy people. But i don't care.
My favorite season it summer. It's the season when magic happens and I laugh a little more than usual.
I'm a leader...i don't follow crowds. If that means i'm by myself, so be it.
I hate drama and gossip...who doesn't?
I have been trashed and dissed too many times in the last year...I don't deserve to be treated that way...it hurts and it's stupid.
I have this amazing friend named Rachel. She's hyper and funny, i love her to death. We've had our up's and downs...but we've both pulled it together because we're better when we're together. I couldn't ever love a friend more than I love her. She's sweet, loud, hyper, goofy, beautiful, creative, and just plain amazing. Like me, she's taken advantage of. People don't realize how great of a person she is....I love you Rachel!!
My Addictions;
Starbucks, Chipotle, Cameras
Cold Stone, Friends, Family
Beaches, Sunshine, Smiles
Love, Peace Signs, Pink Daisy's
Little Kids, Twilight Saga!
Big words, Boys (wink wink)
Firefly's, and random laughter...
I'm fully and totally absorbed in God. He is my everything...without Him I am nothing. My church, Hudson Community Chapel, is an amazing place for worship. <3
If you want to know more about me just ask =] Don't forget to add me as a friend.
Cold Stone, Friends, Family
Beaches, Sunshine, Smiles
Love, Peace Signs, Pink Daisy's
Little Kids, Twilight Saga!
Big words, Boys (wink wink)
Firefly's, and random laughter...
I'm fully and totally absorbed in God. He is my everything...without Him I am nothing. My church, Hudson Community Chapel, is an amazing place for worship. <3
If you want to know more about me just ask =] Don't forget to add me as a friend.

1 Comments:
Brittany,
That really does sum you up in a nutshell...you are all those things and MORE!
I love you more,
Mommy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home